Tuesday, May 19, 2026

Day 8 Blog

 DAY 8 


Starfield Coex Mall




Business Visit to Communication Agency (Cheil)



Dinner

Overall: 
Today was a slower day. It wasn't in the photos but today we went to see Hallyu K-Star Road, which featured GangamDols, which are like these bear figures along the roads representing different K-pop groups. They sort of reminded me of the Great Falls painted baffalos which were a bunch of buffalos painted by various artists you could go see. I thought they were cool but nothing noteworthy, thus no photos. I thought the library was cool and the mall was neat although we didn't get to explore much of it. Cheil was a very intresting place to visit and I liked their interactive tour, definetly a place I would love to to into working for. For dinner I was able to try Bibmbap which was very nice. Overall a very chill day and a nice starting to wrap up of our trip. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 9 Blog

 DAY 9  Lunch  Dinner & Dessert  Overall:  Today was a nice round up I feel. I didn't have any photos of it as photos were kind of p...