DAY 6
Seoul Tower
Myeongdong Underground Shopping Center
Overall Day:
Today was a pretty quick day considering what we did. Seoul tower was a trek and a half to get up to, but the view was gorgeous, made the climb up there worth it for sure. Seoul towers is one of the highest places in Seoul and I believe it because I'm pretty sure we could see anywhere in the city from it. We then went to the underground shopping center which personally I didn't explore much of the actual underground part of but the group I was with went around the luxury stores more and I was surprised how many they had there, though even more so by the random grocery store on one of the floors. Overall the day went by quick and it was nice to just have time to walk around and explore
No comments:
Post a Comment