DAY 9
Lunch
Dinner & Dessert
Overall:
Today was a nice round up I feel. I didn't have any photos of it as photos were kind of prohibited, but talking to the North Korean escapees was very interesting. I thought the girl's story was very engaging and compelling to listen to, and even though the man didn't speak much about his escape I still thought his views on how North Koreans are slaves was very intresting. Other than that though the day was very chill, I just went back to the hotel and relaxed for a bit, even trying the hot bath which was very lovely. Then me and some girls went out for Korean BBQ which was good and I finally got to try the fluffy pancakes which were underwhelming. Overall I think this chill day was just what I needed to get ready for the trip back even if I'm sad to leave.

No comments:
Post a Comment