Tuesday, May 19, 2026

Day 7 Blog

 DAY 7 




Hanbok Experience 



Lunch Break 




Bukchon Hanok Villiage Tour 





Dinner & Trying Desserts 

Overall Day: 
Today was very enjoyable. We wore the hanboks today, which was honestly the part of the trip I was most excited for, however I do wish it was a bit cooler out as I know everyone was sweating very badly in them. Regardless it was still a highlight in this trip and I'm happy to of interacted with Korean history in that way. Another way was seeing the village buildings, I thought they were very interesting. I found it fun how some were turned into businesses and became sort of hidden gems of the area, like the wine tasting place.  The food I tried today was also very good, with the bingsu and the pancake thing I tried being in particular very delicious and things I hope I can fond recreations of in the US. Overall this day was full of new experiences surrounding Korean culture and it was a joy to experience. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 9 Blog

 DAY 9  Lunch  Dinner & Dessert  Overall:  Today was a nice round up I feel. I didn't have any photos of it as photos were kind of p...