Friday, May 15, 2026

Day 4 Blog

 DAY 4



Visited National museum of Korean history 





Seoul Plaza & City Hall 

Overall: 
Today felt more of a chill day, but definitely still had some good moment in it. We got to see the history of not only Korea and it's war but also a look into how K-pop came into play in later years. We then got to see the Seoul Plaza & City Hall, which I was surprised by what it offered. I think the fact they moved buildings because the Japanese had  built the original one is fitting for the country based off of the history with that country but they fact they have still kept the original one and repurposed it is a nice way to keep they history around. I also thought the Seoul Plaza was a very fun place for not only tourist but potentially locals and especially kids to learn and interact with their city. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 9 Blog

 DAY 9  Lunch  Dinner & Dessert  Overall:  Today was a nice round up I feel. I didn't have any photos of it as photos were kind of p...