Thursday, May 14, 2026

Day 2 Blog

 DAY 2


\


War Memorial of Korea Museum 
One thing learned: there were a lot of Koreans in Hiroshima when the bombs went off during WW2  



Visited Sejong University and Met With Students 




Dinner
Fun Fact: Koreans serve scissors instead of a knife as it is more efficient 



Visited Shops 

Overall Day: 
The day over all was very informative, especially with the museum. The guide we had gave personal insights and views that made the whole experience feel very engaging and interesting to listen to. The students were also very nice to meet, they were all very kind and helped us make hwachae, which was very good. Dinner was very big, I am suprised with how big the proportions are here, though I know sharing culture is big here. Overall very fun day. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 9 Blog

 DAY 9  Lunch  Dinner & Dessert  Overall:  Today was a nice round up I feel. I didn't have any photos of it as photos were kind of p...